Topic: Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitfulness
Memorise: I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. John 15:5
Read: Deuteronomy 7:12-18
- Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:
- And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
- Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.
- And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
- And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee.
- If thou shalt say in thine heart, These nations are more than I; how can I dispossess them?
- Thou shalt not be afraid of them: but shalt well remember what the LORD thy God did unto Pharaoh, and unto all Egypt;
RCCG Open Heaven 16 September 2021 Message
When God said Let us make man in our image, after our likeness in Genesis 1:26 , little could anyone know what it would entail. By this divine decision, man was made responsible for his actions and inactions because he is a small god (Psalms 82:6 ). Man, therefore had to take responsibility for his livelihood after the fall in the Garden of Eden. In spite of the need of man to have a means of livelihood however, our Lord Jesus Christ still
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
The memory verse of today reveals to us how to fulfil the law of fruitfulness. At creation, man lived in all-round abundance – physically, spiritually and materially because God bestowed His blessing upon him and his wife. With little effort, the man found great reward for his labour. This therefore shows us clearly that to be fruitful, you must have an intimate relationship with the Living God. The first law of fruitfulness is to make Jesus Christ our Lord – we must be born again, that is, we must agree with Romans 3:23 that all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God, then quickly do something about it. This acceptance must be followed by the
genuine repentance from our sins and unrighteousness.
“Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.”
It is time the children of God understand the secret of fruitfulness: abiding in the Son of the Living God – the True Vine. We must leave behind every anxiety about what or who we want to become, focusing instead on living each day for God. The Bible says:
“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.”
“2 Corinthians 8:9”
With the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, we are abundantly blessed of the Lord, and we know that Gods blessings make us rich without any added sorrow (Proverbs 10:22 ).
Father, please open my eyes to see the secret of divine blessings, that I may align myself with it, in Jesus name.
Bible in One Year
Luke 19:1-48 , Luke 20:1-47
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS, O GOD MY FATHER
- Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
there is no shadow of turning with thee;
thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail
as thou hast been thou forever wilt be.
Great is thy faithfulness!
Great is thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
all I have needed thy hand hath provided–
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
- Summer and winter and springtime and
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
join with all nature in manifold witness
to thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.
- Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
RCCG Open Heaven 16 September 2021 Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries