Open Heaven Teens 16th November 2021 | Outshining Elders?
Welcome to Open Heaven Devotional for Teens 16 November 2021 Tuesday Message written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye. May you be blessed as you study today. God bless you! Kindly share with other people.
TEENS DEVOTIONAL OPEN HEAVEN FOR 16TH NOVEMBER 2021
TOPIC: OUTSHINING ELDERS?
Read: 1 Timothy 5:17-1817. Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.
18. For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.
Open Heaven 16 November 2021 Tuesday | Memorise:
“Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?” Genesis 18:12
TODAY’S MESSAGE: God is a God of order who rewards people according to their deeds. This is why people who make it a duty to honour elders also become honourable elders in their old age. A child who disrespects his elders in a bid to outshine them will only fast track his trip to the grave. When God inspired me to begin the Christ Redeemers Congress, I did not immediately go to print posters and flyers. I went to my father in the Lord of blessed memory and told him about the vision.
Open Heaven 16 November 2021 Tuesday
He asked me to hold on while he prayed about it. After getting Gods confirmation, he gave me the go-ahead. I acted wisely because he stood with me in prayers when evil forces waged serious war against me and the ministry at inception. Education and knowledge are good but experience is greater. Teenagers who leverage on the wings of elders usually go farther. How have you been treating those who are older than you? A fellow who dishonours, disgraces, disobeys, or disrespects elders may not grow up to be one or enjoy old age. Be wise!
Point: Any child who disrespects elders will only fast track his trip to the grave.
Bible in One Year: Ezekiel 13:1-23, Ezekiel 14:1-23, Ezekiel 15:1-8, Hebrews 11:20-40
Open Heaven Devotional for Teens 16 November 2021 | Hymns
WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD
1. When we walk with the Lord In the light of His word, What a glory He sheds on our way! While we do His good will, He abides with us still, And with all who will trust and obey.
CHORUS Trust and obey! For there’s no other way To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.
2. Not a shadow can rise, Not a cloud in the skies, But His smile quickly drives it away; Not a doubt nor a fear, Not a sigh nor a tear, Can abide while we trust and obey.
3. Not a burden we bear, Not a sorrow we share, But our toil He doth richly repay; Not a grief nor a loss, Not a frown nor a cross, But is blest if we trust and obey.
4. But we never can prove The delights of His love, Until all on the altar we lay, For the favour He shows, For the joy He bestows, Are for them who will trust and obey.
5. Then in fellowship sweet We will sit at His feet, Or we’ll walk by His side in the way; What He says we will do, Where He sends we will go; Never fear, only trust and obey.
Thank you for your time in reading Today’s Open Heaven Teens 16th November 2021 | Outshining Elders?