Open Heaven For Teens 6th August 2021 Devotional – Creative Abilities, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS AUGUST 6, 2021 FRIDAY
TOPIC: CREATIVE ABILITIES
Read: Exodus 35:30-33
30. And Moses said unto the children of Israel, See, the LORD hath called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah;
31. And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship;
32. And to devise curious works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,
33. And in the cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of wood, to make any manner of cunning work.
Open Heaven For Teens 6th August 2021 Memorise
But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding. Job 32:8
Message: God’s creative ability came to the limelight at creation. The Bible says God breathed into Adams nostrils the breath of life and man became a living being. This breathe of God is actually the Spirit of God that can make man replicate His nature here on earth (Job 32:8 ). Little wonder Adam and Eve became the first fashion designers ever when they sewed fig leaves together to make aprons (Genesis 3:7 ).
Also, Noah built a mighty ark based on divine specifications which served as a refuge for those who escaped Gods wrath (Genesis 6:14 ).In todays Bible reading, we are told of Bezaleel whom God blessed with outstanding skills in craftsmanship. Do you know that every child of God has a creative ability? The major tool of creativity is imagination or revelation which is given by the Holy Spirit. If you can imagine anything, you can do it.
However, you need to sharpen your mind with the word of God, good books and educative programmes. You also need to give the Holy Spirit full access in your life. You would then proffer solutions to existing problems and make good inventions.
RCCG Open Heaven For Teens 6 August 2021 Point
If you can imagine it, you can do it.
Bible in One Year: Psalms 78:1-72, Romans 7:1-25
Hymns: BREATHE ON ME BREATH OF GOD
1. Breathe on me, Breath of God,
fill me with life anew,
that I may love what
Thou dost love,
And do what Thou wouldst do.
2. Breathe on me, Breath of God,
Until my heart is pure,
Until with Thee I will one will,
To do and to endure.
3. Breathe on me, Breath of God;
Till I am wholly Thine,
Until this earthly part of me
Glows with Thy fire divine.
4. Breathe on me, Breath of God,
So shall I never die,
But live with Thee the perfect life
Of Thine eternity.
Thanks for reading Today’s Open Heaven For Teens 6th August 2021 Devotional – Creative Abilities, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please share this with other people.