Open Heaven Teens Devotionals For Wednesday, 24th November 2021 || Not Forsaken
Open Heaven Teens 24 November 2021 || Not Forsaken
Welcome to Open Heaven Devotional for Teens 24th November 2021 Wednesday Message written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye. May you be blessed as you study today. God bless you! Kindly share with other people.
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 24th NOVEMBER 2021
TOPIC: NOT FORSAKEN
Read: Acts 3:1-11
1. Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.
2. And a certain man lame from his mother’s womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
3. Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.
4. And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
5. And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
6. Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
7. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
8. And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
9. And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
10. And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
11. And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon’s, greatly wondering.
Open Heaven for Teens | Memorise:
“When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.” Psalms 27:10
Open Heaven Daily Devotional for Wednesday 24th November 2021
TODAY’S MESSAGE: In today’s Bible reading, we see a man who was born lame but didn’t die lame. This tells us that anything that has a beginning surely has an end. That a fellow is born poor does not mean he should die poor. If he dies poor, its because he chose to end that way. By the grace of God I have tasted poverty and I tell you, its not the will of God for any of His children to be poor. Gods plan is to bring the best out of your worst. Some people believe in fate. They conclude that the events in a mans life constitute his destiny but I beg to differ.
As a Christian, you and God are the major determinants of your destiny. In other words, you have a role to play and God has His. If you play your role: work hard, hold on to Him, confess His promises, serve Him faithfully, He will do His. Are you forsaken by your parents, friends or loved ones? Rejoice because you are a divine project. God is ready to carry you in His everlasting arms provided you dont forsake Him.
Point: Father, never leave nor forsake me according to Your word
Bible in One Year: Ezekiel 32:1-32, Ezekiel 33:1-33, 1 Peter 1:1-25
Open Heaven Devotional for Teens | Hymns
I’VE FOUND A FRIEND IN JESUS
1. I’ve found a friend in Jesus,
He’s everything to me,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to
The Lily of the Valley, in Him
alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make
me fully whole.
In sorrow He’s my comfort, in
trouble He’s my stay;
He tells me every care on
Him to roll.
He’s the Lily of the Valley, the
Bright and Morning Star,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand
to my soul.
2. He all my griefs has taken,
and all my sorrows borne;
In temptation He’s my strong
and mighty tow’r;
I’ve all for Him forsaken,
and all my idols torn
From my heart and now
He keeps me by His pow’r.
Though all the world
and Satan tempt me sore,
Through Jesus I shall safely
reach the goal.
3. He’ll never, never leave me,
nor yet forsake me here,
While I live by faith
and do His blessed will;
A wall of fire about me,
I’ve nothing now to fear,
From His manna He my
hungry soul shall fill.
Then sweeping up to glory to
see His blessed face,
Where rivers of delight
shall ever roll.
Thank you for your time in reading Today’s Open Heaven Teens || Not Forsaken
LATEST 2021 SERMONS
Download Soaking Worship Chants
Apostle JOSHUA SELMAN Sermons
Apostle Joshua Selman Sermons – [By Categories]
Apostle AROME OSAYI Sermons
Apostle MICHAEL OROKPO Sermons
Apostle Edu Udechukwu Messages
Pastor Jerry Eze Sermons
Joyce Meyer Sermons
Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN Sermons
Apostle JONATHAN SHEKWONYA Sermons
Archbishop Arch Bishop Duncan Williams Sermons
Bishop DAVID OYEDEPO Sermons
Bishop OLUMIDE EMMANUEL Sermons
Bishop DAVID ABIOYE Sermons
Bro GBILE AKANNI Sermons
Dr PAUL ENENCHE Sermons
Dr D.K OLUKOYA Sermons
Dr. MYLES MUNROE Sermons
LAWRENCE OYOR Sermons
Pastor E.A ADEBOYE Sermons
Pastor DAVID IBIYEOMIE Sermons
Pastor DAVID OGBUELI Sermons
Pastor KINGSLEY OKONKWO Sermons
Pastor W.F KUMUYI Sermons
Pastor SAM ADEYEMI Sermons
Rev GIDEON ODOMA Sermons
Prophet Uebert Angel Sermons
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Sermons
Bishop TD Bishop Sermons
Kenneth Copeland Sermons
Prophet Emmanuel Makadiwa Sermons
Pastor Benny Hinn Sermons
Felix Adejumo Sermons
Archbishop Benson Idahosa Sermons
Archbishop Duncan Williams Sermons
Mensa Otabil Sermons