DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 27TH DECEMBER 2021 – MORE THAN EARTHLY JOY
Daily Manna devotional by Pastor Kumuyi of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry for today is here. Digest the word of the lord and pray believing.
The Topic of Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for 27th December 2021 Is “More Than Earthly Joy“
TEXT: Luke 10:1-24
1. After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
2. Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth laborers into his harvest.
3. Go your ways; behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
4. Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes; and salute no man by the way.
5. And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.
DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY MONDAY 27TH DECEMBER 2021 DEVOTIONAL
6. And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it; if not, it shall turn to you again.
7. And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give; for the laborer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.
8. And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you;
9. And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
10. But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,
DCLM 27TH DECEMBER 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL
11. Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you; notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
12. But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.
13. Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14. But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.
15. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.
16. He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Deeper Christian Life Ministry For Today Monday 27th December 2021 Devotional
19. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
21. In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes; even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
22. All things are delivered to me of my Father; and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
23. And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see;
24. For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 27TH DECEMBER 2021 BY PASTOR KUMUYI
Key Verse: Luke 10:20
“Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.”
DAILY MANNA 27 DECEMBER 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY
In the days of our Lord Jesus Christ on earth, His disciples were accustomed to resting on their Master’s name to overcome the problems that were thrown at them in the evangelism field. These challenges came in different shapes. Some people brought their sick folks for divine healing; others had knotty posers that human intellect could not untie. The authority in the name above all names was what these faithful followers called upon to solve the puzzles.
From the text, the disciples thought that the excitement they got from this consistent triumph over the power of the enemy which Christ’s name gave them was enough to boast of as a member of the Kingdom. So upon arrival from an eventful preaching outing, they brought back great testimonies with joy, “saying Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name”. The Lord, in response, told them to “rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto [them]; but rather rejoice, because [their] names are written in heaven”.
PASTOR KUMUYI DEVOTIONAL FOR MONDAY 27TH DECEMBER 2021 (DAILY MANNA)
We must not be carried away by the power in His name over Satanic forces because His name does beyond that. The salvation brought to man by God is man’s most precious possession. Without it, he will end up in everlasting torment in hell. Salvation returns us to where our Creator wanted us to be before man fell for the wiles of the devil. This should fill us with more delight than testimonies about temporary victories.
Today, God has made His offer of grace that brings pardon and freedom from sin and its terrible consequences available to all. Yet, it is left for those who respond and accept. Secure eternal life and everlasting joy today by repenting from your sins and turning to the Savior in obedience.
DCLM | DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL 27TH DECEMBER 2021 | MORE THAN EARTHLY JOY | BY PASTOR KUMUYI
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
When you have salvation, you have heaven.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Daily Manna is the daily devotional of the Deeper Christian Life Bible Ministry (DCLM). It is an extraction of God’s Word designed to draw the sincere seeker closer to God on a daily basis through an insightful exposition and analysis of God’s Word.