DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 24TH DECEMBER 2021 || TEACH THEM GOD’S WORD
Daily Manna devotional by Pastor Kumuyi of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry for today is here. Digest the word of the lord and pray believing.
DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY 24TH DECEMBER 2021
The Topic of Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for 24th December 2021 Is “Teach Them God’s Word“
TEXT: Exodus 24:12-18
12. And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there; and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.
13. And Moses rose up, and his minister Joshua; and Moses went up into the mount of God.
14. And he said unto the elders, Tarry ye here for us, until we come again unto you; and, behold, Aaron and Hur are with you; if any man have any matters to do, let him come unto them.
15. And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount.
16. And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days; and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud.
17. And the sight of the glory of the LORD was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.
18. And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount; and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.
Key Verse: Exodus 24:12
“And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written, that thou mayest teach them.”
DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY 24TH DECEMBER 2021 BY PASTOR W.F KUMUYI
In our passage today, God invited Moses to the mount where He would present him with the tables of stone of the laws and commandments, which he was to teach the people. Before this time, the Lord had spoken to the children of Israel about His precepts and their obligation to obey them. But it was needful that the word be written and delivered to them as monuments of reference so that they might read and obey them. Moses was to be the custodian and teacher of the law and commandments to the church in the wilderness.
PASTOR W.F KUMUYI DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL | 24TH DECEMBER 2021
What makes the church solid is the teaching of the word of God. The devil and the gates of hell will prevail against any church without a sound teaching ministry. That was why Moses underwent tutorials for forty days. The goal of teaching is to perfect the saints and edify the church. The word of God must be taught in truth. To be effective teachers, we must read, study and obey the word of God.
We are to deliver the sound doctrine and not do anything in partiality. We are to teach the Word fearlessly, without compromise and contradiction. A minister, evangelist or teacher of the Word must not stop preaching and teaching their children and other members of their household, and the church at every opportunity.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
The teaching ministry is sacrosanct.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: